if i ever stop talking to you as much
- its not you
- there are a lot of things going on right now and idk what im doing and i often forget the fact that i have friends omfg
- i still want to be close
if i ever message/text/call/ect you a lot
- pls let me know bc i dont want to make you uncomfortable or bug you
- be a Pal; dont let me make an asshat out of myself
- ps its more than likely because i want to be close
This is the best Anime and no one can deny.
i’m reblogging this twice because thIS ISN’T A JOKE ITS A REAL SHOW THIS DIALOGUE IS REAL THIS SHOW WAS MY CHILDHOOD
I LOVE BOBOBO ksjfhdskfjhsdfjk THIS ANIME WAS LITERALLY THE BEST
pokemon was really fucking dark
4 Eggs ( 2 yolks needed for Hollandaise save the two whites )
Half a lemon’s worth of lemon juice ( all might not be used )
1 T - Melted Butter
1 English muffin
2-4 Pieces of Canadian Bacon or Ham
1-2 tsp White Vinegar
Sliced Black Olives
2 Sauce pans
Bowl to use for double boiler
- Fill one sauce pan halfway with water( for poaching eggs ), and the other maybe about half an inch up (to be used for double boiler ).
- Set both pots to a medium low heat. You want them to simmer, not boil. Turn on the frying pan to about a medium as well.
- Pour a teaspoon or two of the white vinegar into the poaching pot ( this is what will coagulate the eggs ).
- Separate the english muffin into its two halves ( I prefer to do this by hand vs cutting with a knife, and it leaves the nooks and crannies. That and I think it looks nicer. ) Set those for the ready in the toaster.
- Separate two of the eggs into the whites and the yolks. The yolks are for your sauce. Save the egg whites though! You aren’t wasting food on my watch.
- Put a pat of butter in the frying pan and once melted put in the meat. You want this going first so everything is ready nearly at the same time.
- Start toasting the muffin.
- Crack the last two eggs into the vinegar water and let them start poaching.
- (Now this is where you need to pay attention and multitask)
- Have your lemon juice squeezed and ready ( I like to use a shot glass as a container ) and melt the tablespoon of butter.
- Put the two yolks in the bowl and place it on the double boiler. Start whipping the yolks the instant they hit the bowl.
- Whip the yolks until they start to get creamy and light. Then start drizzling in the lemon juice and butter in alternate stages.
- Keep whipping until it forms and emulsion.
- Once the sauce is ready, remove it from the double boiler and be prepared to move. We’re going to assemble.
Get out the toasted muffin like so:
Next, place on the canadian bacon or ham
Using the slotted spoon, drain the poached eggs and lay them on top of the meat
Now spoon on the hollandaise ( it may have stiffened a tad by now, but the heat of the eggs etc should help it melt and spread. )
Top with either the black olives or paprika, or both ( we didn’t have any olives so I opted paprika ).
Voila~ It is done!
Sit down and enjoy~
You better have saved those egg whites!!
If you don’t save your egg whites you are wrong in the head. One of us will get you. Food waste is simply disgusting laziness.
Also YUM. I suddenly have been craving breakfast all the time now that I don’t work in a place that serves breakfast! funny how that works.
Reblogging for self use
Is Your Red The Same as My Red?
I’VE HAD THIS HYPOTHESIS IN MY HEAD FOREVER
I’ve actually been telling people about this since I was four years old and NO ONE EVER LISTENED. Cool to see a video about it on Tumblr.
I WAS LITERALLY THINKING OF THIS YESTERDAY OMG NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE
Things that come to me when trying to remember something from my notes on a test.
laying down the law
This has to be my favorite Cyanide and Happiness short.
My sides just left orbit
It was fun while it lasted gents, but alas, the ride has ended
I’ve been meaning to reblog this for a while…
I AM AN HONORARY GOLDEN MEMBER FOR LIFE.
I’ll print this out and put it on a badgey thing… eventually. Too busy on Tumblr for now.
almost didnt reblog this